At Grace you will find a community of people seeking God together. People in any life-stage and from any walk of life…all are welcome! The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. It is a place where there is love, acceptance and honesty. A place where you can discover God for yourself.
Sundays at 9:00 & 10:30am
On the Weekends
Spend some time exploring The Commons area. Stop by the Coffee Cove & Books. Grab a cup of coffee and check out the books and gifts. Stop by The Hub for more information or answers to any questions you might have.
Doors open to the worship center approximately 15 minutes before each service. And, yes, feel free to bring your coffee and donut into the worship center. (That is just fine!)
IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN…
it would be an honor to spend time with them while you spend time worshiping and learning. Grace offers a kid-friendly experience that is welcoming and safe.
Birth – 4th Gradeprogramming is available during all service times. Stop by one of the Reef Welcome Desks to get everyone checked in. Then drop off the child in their age appropriate room where the kids will have playtime, Bible lesson, worship, activities, discussion and most of all…FUN!
5th & 6th Gradeprogramming is available during Sunday 9am services. Pre-teens still check in a the Reef Welcome Desk, then head to their room (136). They will interact with each other and the leaders and they learn and grown in their faith.
Junior High Senior Higheach have their own program during the Sunday 9am service. JH includes 7th-9th grades and SH includes 10th-12th grades. Students experience worship, challenging faith lessons, authentic friendships and more. Students are also invited to participate in small groups, retreats and activities throughout the week.
Service times average 70 minutes and all services are the same each weekend.
- THE FEEL is casual, comfortable, modern, friendly, come as you are, jeans are just fine.
- THE WORSHIP STYLE will help you encounter the living God in an authentic and meaningful way. Worship is led by a full band with electric guitars, drums, keyboard, and vocalists. There are times of energetic praise and times of softer reflection. Either way, you’ll find that our worship is real and God-focused.
- The Messagesare user-friendly with creative illustrations. The ideas and biblical wisdom shared relates to real life situations.
- COMMUNION is open to all followers of Jesus. Communion is part of each service on the last weekend of the month.
- READ THE WEEKLY PROGRAM. Lots of great info, upcoming events, and a place to take notes.
- OFFERING & GENEROSITY is celebrated at each service. If you’re new to Grace, sit back and leave the giving to those of us who call Grace Fellowship our home.
- THE HUB is a central location to go if you have questions or need info.
- COFFEE COVE & BOOKS is open on the weekends before and after each service. They serve coffee, specialty drinks, tea, waters, and cookies or donuts. The Book side offers some of the hot sellers, Bibles, Grace gear and gifts. Some gifts are brought in from our missionary countries to support their local businesses.
- After the service, stop by The Hub if you have any questions.
- Come to Newby Lunch/Dinner! You’ll enjoy a free pizza lunch and hear a little more about Grace. Bring the whole family and plan on 45-60 minutes.
- Check out ConnectingU to GraceYou will learn all things about Grace including purpose, beliefs, constitution, membership, etc. These classes are scheduled several times throughout the year.
- Find a Bible Study, Seeds Groupsor place to serve. These are all great ways to meet others.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
If you have any questions, please contact Kris Jester.