Wayne Corrigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Grace Gardeners!
2017 Garden Info
All gardens have been reserved at this time.
There is a waiting list. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Heidi.
Gardeners – Come to Spring Registration on Saturday, May 6 from 9am-Noon.
About the Garden Plots
- First come, first serve basis.
- Garden plot size: 20ft by 30ft.
- Organic gardening only.
- Water provided.
- You provide tools, seeds/plants, and gardeners.
- Cost: $30. $20 will be refunded if the plot is cleaned and cleared by Oct 18. $10 non-refundable.
Gardens are located along the east and south property line at Grace Fellowship. Parking is available along the edge.
Volunteering – Join the Grace Community Garden Team!
This team works with the gardeners from the 120 community gardens.
Check out these opportunies:
- Raking, securing fencing & plot number stakes, signage, (possibly setting up forms for picnic table concrete slabs), misc.
- Bring hammer, rake, shovel, gloves, etc.
Date (TBD): Official Garden Registration Day (10-12noon) Picnic afterward
- Help with registration (9-12)
- Help with the picnic afterward (12:30): meet gardeners, help with food prep, clean up, & enjoy lunch!
Date (TBD): Relationship Building Opportunity
Ongoing Volunteer Needs (Relationship Building) Throughout the Garden Season
- Greet & distribute water bottles to gardeners
- Help with annual pot luck (August)
- Help with spring and fall registrations (May, October)
Offering Gardens – plant, grow and donate to local food shelf.
- There is a waiting list. Email Heidi: email@example.com to get on the list.
READY TO DIG IN?
Send an email and someone will get back to you…