Baptism Info Meetings
For those that are ready to be bapstized and those that have questions.
This is a meeting to further understand “why” be baptized. Ask any questions you might have. And, if you are ready, you can sign up for the next baptism.
No registration needed, just attend the meeting.
Next Meetings (choose just 1 to attend)
- Oct 25 @ 6:30pm in the Commons
- Oct 28 @ 6:15pm in the Commons
- Oct 29 @ 11:45am in the Commons
Baptisms @ Grace
Baptism at Grace is a public declaration of your faith and commitment to Jesus. It is a celebration of your choice to be a follower of Jesus.
If you have said YES to being a follower of Jesus and are ready to publicly celebrate your decision, then your next step is to be baptized!
Steps to Baptism @ Grace
- Attend a Baptism Class t0 to learn more about baptism and see if this is the next step for you.
- Expect a call from a Pastor for an interview to discuss your testimony and help you prepare for the Video Testimony.
- Set the date for your baptism.
- Schedule your Video Testimony.
- Record your video testimony. (Typically, at least 2 weeks before your baptism date)
- Invite your friends and family.
- Pick up your Info Packet with t-shirt the week before.
- Get Baptized!
For more information about baptism, check out Baptism Frequently Asked Questions