Next Baptism Weekend:
Nov 18 & 19
BAPTISMS @ GRACE
Baptism at Grace is an outward declaration of your faith and commitment to Jesus. It is a celebration of an individual’s choice to be a follower of Jesus.
If you have said YES to being a follower of Jesus and are ready to publicly celebrate your decision, then your next step is to be baptized!
To learn more or to get signed up, come to a Baptism Meeting.
This is a meeting to further understand “why” be baptized. Ask any questions you might have.
And, if you are ready, come to the class to get signed up for the next baptism.
No registration needed, just stop by the meeting.
Next Meetings (choose just 1 to attend)
- TBD – please check back for dates and times
STEPS TO BAPTISM @ GRACE
- Attend a Baptism Class
- Sign up to indicate you would like to proceed with Baptism. Use the online form or use the paper copy given out at the Baptism Meeting. Turn this in at the meeting. (Your baptism will be approved and scheduled after an interview with one of Grace’s Pastors.)
- Expect a call from a Pastor for an interview to discuss your testimony and help you prepare for the Video Testimony.
- Set the date for your baptism
- Schedule your Video Testimony. Someone will contact you to set this up.
- Record your video testimony. (Typically, at least 2 weeks before your baptism date)
- Invite your friends and family.
- Pick up your Info Packet with t-shirt the week before.
- Get Baptized!
For more information about baptism, check out Baptism Frequently Asked Questions